Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Dirty Disco - White Room


"You are gonna have to treat my mental health"

After the success of Sista!, the Dirty Disco have released the video to their second single, the equally fantastic White Room. I love this band's DIY style. It's all limited budget, sure, but they make the most of it. From the costumes to the performance to the imagery, this is a band who knows exactly where they're going. In a lot of ways, they're like Scissor Sisters' brasher, more in-your-face cousin. Here's hoping they're in store for a similar level of success. Since I'm posting the video above, I thought it would be fun to post a remix below. Only this isn't a normal remix. It's a mash-up of the song with Penguin Prison's brilliant track, The Worse It Gets. Very cool, especially since I posted that song awhile back. The two work surprisingly well together.

The Dirty Disco Vs Penguin Prison : Penguin In A White Room (Bootleg) by Tomorrow Never Knows

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

loving the video. it would have driven me mad to work around with tape wrapped round my mouth all day (or however long it took!) - how some people suffer for their art?

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home