The 10 Best Singles By... Mcfly
10. Obviously (2004) - A sweet, midtempo single that established them as more than a one-hit wonder. Relentlessly singalong.
9. I'll Be Ok (2005) - One of their best straight-ahead rockers. They draw from classic melody here, which gives the song a timeless quality.
8. Please Please (2006) - One of my favorite videos of theirs, and the first track on the countdown from their excellent 2006 album, Motion in the Ocean.
7. All About You (2005) - Not their first ballad, but definitely their first massive one. The Beatles-esque melody is still so refreshing, especially from such a young band.
6. The Heart Never Lies (2007) - The band at their most mainstream and mature. It's like a mix of Robbie Williams and Snow Patrol. Shouldn't have worked, but it does.
5. 5 Colours In Her Hair (2004) - Still a burst of energy after all these years. The band debuted with this huge surf-inspired retro rocker. So catchy.
4. Sorry's Not Good Enough (2006) - Piano driven, with epic Queen-like guitars, this single showed a new side to the band. More elaborate and melodic than almost anything else they've released.
3. Friday Night (2006) - An often overlooked single from the soundtrack to a horrible movie. But the song itself is the best rock track the band have produced, a Def Leppard frenzy of power riffs and layered vocals.
2. Transylvania (2007) - Their most interesting and unique single, it's almost like a mini-rock opera. Dougie proved why he should take lead vocals more often, and the band is really operating at their creative peak.
1. Shine A Light (with Taio Cruz) (2010) - Sometimes simplicity is all you need. This song just worked from the very first listen. One of my favorites from last year, and definitely one of the best mainstream pop releases of the last few years.
So there you go! But here's the thing, no list is complete without hearing what you think! Leave your top ten Mcfly songs in the comments!