Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Buy This Album!



The Delays - You See Colours

As a supplement to my daily (semi-daily, at least) music posts, once and awhile I'll post a short review of an album that I think is worthy of your time. I just got the Delays' new LP on Monday and it literally hasn't been out of my cd player since. It's such a wonderful surprise that they followed through with the promise of their last single, Lost In A Melody (posted on this blog about a week ago) and made an entire album of synth-flavored, uptempo goodness. From the initial rush of You And Me to the ultra-clever and ultra-danceable Valentine to the driving melodies of Given Time and the nearly apocolyptic propulsion of Out Of Nowhere, You See Colours is the best pop album I've heard so far this year.

Listen to the album before you buy it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite album (so far, obviously) of 2006.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home