Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City



“Ain't nobody in the sad sad city"

Ghostland Obseratory are an electro glam duo from Texas. My guess though, is that electro glam probably isn't super popular in Texas, so I definitely need to spotlight them today. Sad Sad City is my favorite song that I've heard from these guys, and it's a swaggering blast of synths and edgy vocals. There's something very eighties about the band, but they bring enough contemporary energy to the music to make it sound somehow fresh. Their new album is called Paparazzi Lightning, and I totally approve of the title.

mp3: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City
zshare: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'My guess though, is that electro glam probably isn't super popular in Texas, so I definitely need to spotlight them today.'
I believe that statment is out of line. Ghostland was built on Austin fans and the last time they came into town, they sold out two nights in a row. We love, adore and can't get enough of them.
I, myself, can easily say that Ghostland is one of my favorite bands of all time and I share their music whenever I come across someone who's never heard of them.
I appreciate that you too are fond of this band I just wanted to reassure you that the fan support is a lot stronger here in Texas than any other state.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah im a huge fan of Ghostland and im from texas. So stfu

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home