Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Linda Sundblad - Let's Dance


"Tonight we're gonna face the music"

Linda Sundblad is one of the two leaders of female Swedish pop in my book. There's her and Robyn, and then everybody else kinda nips at their ankles. The first single off her new album, To All My Girls, was a definite highlight and a track that I play often. This next one, which pulls double duty as the theme for a TV dance show, is a little underwhelming. It lacks the personality and spark that I've come to love from Sundblad. It's probably a bit more mainstream, but because of that sacrifices originality. Of course, this is still Linda Sundblad, and I am very excited for her new album (the last one was perfect pop). For a straight-up dance song this is more than fine, but I can't wait to hear what else she's come up with.

Linda Sundblad - Let's Dance by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

Yeah, I totally agree with you, Robyn and Linda are awesome! BUT, you forgot one important girl, who is taking the musicworld by storm right now! AGNES CARLSSON, just wanted to mention that! Besides that, an awesome blog! :)

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Jade Leonard said...

This is great! I am an independent singer songwriter and I learn a lot from reading blogs like this - thanks so much for sharing.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Agnes has certainly taken off, more than I would have ever guessed. Beyond Release Me and her new single, she's never quite connected with me, but I'm super happy for her success.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello , im from monterrey, mexico
i love linda since she was in lambretta , where are you from ?, i need more of linda , because nobody use to listen her here, i think i am the only one, my email clasepar_cero@hotmail.com,

thanks.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Eustace said...

Very useful information, thanks so much for the post.
link

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home