Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Dirty Disco - Vulture


"I'm burning up and now I want you more and more"

I've made it my business to keep up with The Dirty Disco, one of a handful of new bands that are going to make 2010 very special. Their first single, the stomping Sista, did well on the dance charts, and now the band are inviting you to hear (and download) a new track called Vulture. It's in remix form, and I'm not one for remixes, but I'll make an exception for this track. I'm dying to hear the original, as this offers a nice teaser for what's to come. Buoyed by swirling synths and a propulsive energy throughout, Vulture takes a simple melody and blasts it into space. They've teased another new song on their site, describing it as a "Fleetwood Mac stadium number." That gets me way excited. I love bands with a bit of variety to their sound. At this rate, the debut album could be up their with Scissor Sisters' first one. Download this track for free by clicking the arrow in the soundcloud link.

The Dirty Disco "Vulture" (The Dirty Disco Remix) by Tomorrow Never Knows

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

they really are rather glorious. I really like them a lot. Vulture and Sista are such great tunes and I can't wait for an album. Apparently there is an announcement in a couple of weeks...

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home