Your Ad Here

Monday, April 19, 2010

Johnny Lazer - Runaway


"You and me are catchier than velcro"

Johnny Lazer is an AMAZING new popstar out of London. He's been described as sort of an electro Billy Idol, and I can frankly think of little that's better than that. He's the exact type of force we need in the music industry right now... someone with the style, tunes and ambition to really leave a mark. It's rare for an unsigned act without even an official single release to his name to be so incredibly polished. I had a hard time deciding which song to highlight today because they're all so good, but I ended up settling on the pulsing, slightly odd Runaway. It expertly segues from indie-pop to club and back again with a huge, soaring chorus. And I urge you to check out his other tracks as well because he's certainly not a one-song wonder. There's some really dynamic stuff going on here that's definitely put him on my radar. The eventual album cover alone is bound to be fantastic!

Runaway by JohnnyLazer

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous siriuslyD said...

Great find!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

I vaguely remember reading about him before but not really paying attention. You have convinced me though that he is worthy of my time!!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Definitely check out his other songs on soundcloud, particularly Time Kills, New High and Kaleidoscope

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home