Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Liam Lever - Welcome To Earth

I don't post on weekends. Ever. So something's gotta be really important for me to do it. And this song is definitely important. I've been sitting on this one for quite a long time (about two months now), waiting for a full version (in any format) to be available. Previously, there's only been a two minute clip on his myspace. And I'm happy to be the first anywhere to blog about this song.
Those with good memories will remember Liam Lever as I Am Finn, who had a great electro-rock single a couple of years (that tragically didn't get the attention it deserved) called Hard. He also had a handful of other tracks that were equally amazing (and equally unrecognized for their amazingness).
Now he's back and even better. This song, in particular, blew me away the first time I heard it. It's one of those revelatory feelings, like the first time I heard the Mo or Melody Club. And now, out of nowhere, he's got a low-budget video to go along with it. Amazing. I want this guy to become the premier male popstar in the UK. Watch this now, and tell your friends how amazing it is. Music like this shouldn't go unnoticed.
Oh, and coincidentally, it's my birthday today. I'll consider this a nice, unexpected gift!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger joker said...

so, happy birthday, nick :P

2:47 AM  
Blogger DanProject76 said...

I bookmarked that video at the weekend then just finally got round to playing it and couldn't remember where I had found it... worked it out in the end. Thanks, great tune.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you like it! I'm really in disbelief that so few people know about Liam. He needs exposure, because he should be huge!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home