Your Ad Here

Friday, June 04, 2010

Lil' Chris - Taste Me


"Sugar rush to my brain"

One from the vaults today... an ultra-rare track from alienhits favorite Lil' Chris. Chris has gone off the radar since releasing his half-new follow up album in 2008, which unfortunately didn't do so well. This track is taken from those sessions, and fits with the rest of his output as a bratty new wave pop/rock anthem (with a pretty suggestive title...). I've still got Chris's 2006 debut on heavy rotation, even if it is little more than throwaway teenage pop. It's easily my favorite teenage album of the past five years, which is quite the feat considering it was spawned from a reality series. This track is firmly in b-side territory (sort of a lesser Checkin' It Out), but I'm a sucker for rare, unreleased tracks--especially by more obscure artists.

Lil' Chris - Taste Me by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the latest album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

he still pops up doing commentary on Big Brother's Little Brother sporadically so I expect to see him on there over the summer now the launch is on Wednesday!

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...

Its great informative and useful tips..thanks a lot..keeps going on…… I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home