Your Ad Here

Monday, June 07, 2010

Tiesto (ft. Tegan and Sara) - Feel It In My Bones


"You're knocking at my windows"

When I first heard of this song, I was instantly intrigued. I'm a big Tegan & Sara fan (especially their brilliant single Walking With A Ghost) and always thought their unique vocals would fit perfectly with a full-on electronic background. Turns out I was right, as this pulsing dance track is a total success. It's got a stately, surging melody that reminds me a little of a Ladyhawke track, and some pretty brutal lyrics. Plus, the middle eight is pretty crazy. The single's shaping up to be a hit in Canada, and that's kind of exciting because it sounds like something that would only do well in Europe, chart-wise. The track's taken from Tiesto's album Kaleidoscope, released in October of last year. I haven't heard the album myself, but the list of collaborators is so good I think I'll have to give it a try. Calvin Harris, Nelly Furtado, Sneaky Sound System, Kele Okereke, Emily Haines... sounds promising!

Tiesto (ft. Tegan and Sara) - Feel It In My Bones by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...

Finally, Finally…I’ve been looking for this information for a long time. Thanks

1:05 AM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

i strangely love the line you wrote "it's exciting because it sounds like it is something that would only do well in Europe" :)

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Athena said...

Summer song... Knock Me Out by Tiesto & Emily Haines is also a good tune :)

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Athena said...

** scratch that i meant "Knock You Out"

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home