Your Ad Here

Monday, November 29, 2010

Foxy Shazam - Heaven On Their Minds


"I've been your right hand man all along"

Foxy Shazam, one of my favorite bands of 2010, have released their cover of this Jesus Christ Superstar classic on the 2nd volume of the Christmas-themed Gift Wrapped compilation. It's one of the best, most dramatic songs from the musical and fits the band perfectly. As expected, they totally rock out on this, bringing an urgent punch to the show tune. Eric Nally sounds great (honestly, when doesn't he?) -- and this is not an easy song to sing, either. They're moving further into Queen territory with every release. This is, of course, a very good thing. On another note, what is it with my favorite singers and this musical? First Ola Salo from the Ark plays the titular character in Sweden and now this. I guess I can't blame them. It's a pretty epic soundtrack.

Foxy Shazam - Heaven On Their Minds by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome band - love this song !

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Carson said...

Frig! How did I miss this!! Love them!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home