Your Ad Here

Monday, January 10, 2011

Eva & The Heartmaker - Signals


"I'm calling out tonight"

Whew! I'm done with the Ark posts, at least for now. But I'm not moving very far geographically. From Sweden to Norway, I've got a great new pop track to kick off the new year. Eva & The Heartmaker have already released one single (and it's doing pretty well), but it's this second single that truly has me interested in them. From the jumpy Van Halen meets Goldfrapp synths to the Alphabeat boogie-synth beat, this just about ticks all the right boxes. It's one of those sweet little pop songs that seems to grow on you each listen. I can see this kicking off a big career for this duo in Scandinavia. Rather than soundcloud the song as usual, I'm offering a youtube stream (the band has the song set to private on soundcloud for god knows what reason...), but if you friend them on facebook you can hear a higher quality stream.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous alesta said...

If there was any doubt I deffo approve! :D

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home