Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Patrick Wolf - House


"I've been too long a lonely man"

I'm so excited for this new Patrick Wolf album. His voice, and his songwriting, coupled with the surging uptempo phase he seems to be in now, is just what I need for Spring. I absolutely adored The City, and couldn't wait to hear the next single. House is an enormous anthem, complete with rousing drums, synths and what sounds like an orchestra backing Wolf's emotional vocals. It's another sign that this upcoming album could be my favorite from his discography. I just wish it would stop getting pushed back. I also wish that radio would give him more support. If anyone deserves to (finally) break through, it's him.

Patrick Wolf - House by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous gmisk said...

He is fantastic live.....but if the city didnt get much airplay I cant see this song getting any either tbh

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Lionel said...

Really effective data, thank you for the article.
youtube to mp3

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home