Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Vanbot - Lost Without You


"You'll be my stranger"

It's so exciting when a pop act like this comes out of nowhere. Yes, I know I wrote about Vanbot very recently, but she just released a second track on her soundcloud page and it's as stunning as the first one so she deserves another mention. She's going for that full-out Robyn With Every Heartbeat/Dancing On My Own sound and that is definitely something that I can't ever get enough of. This is a lush electronic pop opus with a stunning chorus. Vanbot manages to pack so much emotion into such a short, dense space. It's really amazing stuff. And like the first track, this is freely downloadable via the soundcloud link. This is a pop star that is doing things right!

Lost Without You by Vanbot

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

so very lovely. i'm really excited for the album now :)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home