Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Radio INK - Who We Are Tonight


"I just wanna fly with my heart wide open"

When I think of Australian music, two sounds come to mind: folksy, sometimes aboriginal-inspired rock and bright, neon electro. They couldn't be more different, but this song definitely fits in the second category. I can't believe that I hadn't heard of Sydney's Radio INK before this week. The band has been releasing singles for a few years now, and they're all pretty fantastic. Think Kylie Minogue fronting a glossy pop band. This is pop music all buffed up until the sheen is almost blinding. It's remarkably polished for what's basically an indie band. The song itself is gently anthemic. None of that overused David Guetta-style production. This sounds more classic, with an emphasis on the melody and beautiful vocals. This is definitely a band to watch!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy their singles here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dic Money said...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the post and feature on your blog, glad you dig the track.

Dic Money - Radio INK
www.radioink.com.au

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Gerd said...

Love this song. Thanks nick for posting it!!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Margain said...

I love this song... this is the first time I hear Radio INK and I'm amazed!!! Where can I find the complete lyrics of "Who We Are Tonight"???

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home