Your Ad Here

Friday, July 24, 2015

Nervo - The Other Boys (ft. Jake Shears, Kylie Minogue and Nile Rogers)


What a fantastic surprise this is! We haven't heard from Scissor Sisters' Jake Shears for quite awhile, and to see his name alongside Kylie Minogue on this Nervo track nearly made me jump out of my seat. Then I played the song and realized that it's actually even more brilliantly fun than I'd imagined. What a beat! It makes me wish that Jake and Kylie would record an entire album with Nervo producing. Their synergy is electric, and feels like one of those team-ups that was just always meant to happen. And then Nile Rogers comes in with that guitar at the end and... well, can you tell I'm excited?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger trebledmind said...

I seriously can't get enough of this track! The whole album is good, but this track.. The sheer starpower on it is amazing!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home