Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Emil Berg - Du Swipa Höger


For the first time in months, I've got two back-to-back Swedish tracks in a row! And barring one English refrain in this one, they're both performed in Swedish as well. I'm not sure how I missed this debut track by Emil Berg. I really don't know anything about him, but when I saw his most recent single sitting on top of the Swedish iTunes store, I became very curious. I liked what I heard from the preview, but I was even more enamored with Du Swipa Höger (You Swipe Right). This is my favorite type of Swedish track. Clubby, but cool and unique. The production is top notch and has a great European quality to it that goes beyond just the language. The chorus sticks for days. It all appears to be some take-off/play on tinder dating, which makes me happy I can't understand the lyrics. I'll stick to appreciating the flawless melody instead.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nicolas said...

Brilliant song, so catchy!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

His new one's good too. Not *as* good, but I'm excited to hear more.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home