Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 16, 2006

"You got the touch, you got the power! Yeah!"

It's big. It's stupid. What do you expect? I haven't seen Boogie Nights so maybe this song is more well-known than I first thought, but this original version is taken from the Transformers Movie Soundtrack (!). Apart from pretty much defining the bombast that was my childhood, this one deserved to rule the charts in the eighties alongside all the other ridiculous power ballads.

(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me...if I may, comment on..Stan BUSH...The Touch!?! That is all I have to say!!!!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home