Your Ad Here

Monday, February 27, 2006


"I'm not impressed, I'm not depressed, I'm gonna find another lover!"


Look at that crazy tie. The lead singer, Mariann, is insane. That's just part of the reason why this Norwegian band needs to become a global hit. Sounding very much like Sweden's The Sounds, Surferosa combines dance, punk, rock, and electro into a glorious mess. This song in particular typifies to me what's so great about this band. It's catchy as hell and sounds like it should be blasting out of some interplanetary disco off in the far regions of space. Very retro-synth 80's video game-ish (if that made any sense).


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home