Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 16, 2006

MIDNIGHT MONKEYS - WITHOUT


"I got the blues, that's what they say"

Continuing with the monkey theme from last post (and who would have ever thought there'd be a monkey theme?), here's an anthematic tune from an up-and-coming swedish band. They don't yet have an album out, but I'm sure it will be great when they finally do release it. This song is somewhere between rock, punk, glam and electro (as all of my favorite songs are), and catchy as hell. Fuzzy guitars give way to an utterly irresistable chorus that reminds me of George Michael at his best.

(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My GOD! Thats the best fucking shit EVER!!! Foun their website www.midnightmonkeys.com ther's a few tunes more, just as fucking mental! I LOVE this! Thank you!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home