Your Ad Here

Monday, March 06, 2006


"I see you watching me watching you"


Australia's Rogue Traders typify a sound that I wish would catch on in America. Dance music and rock work so well together, and now that No Doubt have all but lost Gwen to solo stardom, there's a lot of room for female-fronted rock/pop groups. This song, the third single from their debut, emulates what sounds like the immensely catchy beat from the Knack's My Sharona to brilliant effect. Basically, it's a big, dumb pop-song. But, in this day and age, we all need more of those.

(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Thanks so much! Among my friends, I've got a pretty unique taste in music, so I thought I'd share. :)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Aaryn said...

RTs rule! VooDoo Child is still my fave of theirs though

12:37 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I like Voodoo Child too, but I thought this song might be a little less known.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home