Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 09, 2006

THE LIGHTBULB PROJECT - IF I'D LIKED SPORTS I'D BE ONE



"If you'd liked sports, you'd have been one too"


The Lightbulb Project is an electropop trio from Sweden. This song, their new single, is particularly catchy. The lyrics are somewhat cryptic and very campy. While I find myself singing along (especially in the ultra-stupid breakdown section where they list off sports followed by an enthusiastic "yeah!"), I'm not entirely sure what the song's about. It does function well as an anthem for those who roll their eyes at the immense popularity of professional sports (my hand would be raised). Whatever the case, there's no denying the melody and my favorite line: "archery, it felt wrong!"


(you can buy their album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Chrille said...

This isn't their new single. In fact, The Lightbulb Project split a couple of years back. Two of the members have formed a new group called Cat5.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Stenar said...

You have some great songs on here. I especially like this one.

http://www.musicaobscura.net/

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
clyde roulette cosmetics wholesale san francisco Oxycontin paranoia permanent cosmetics directory Cosmetic surgery countertop displays making flower beds nc cosmetic dentist

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home