Your Ad Here

Friday, August 04, 2006

STEREO EXPLOSION - DISKO


"I push the button and I have no excuse"


If you're like me, you've been playing the new Scissor Sisters song (and video) nonstop. I'm afraid, even though it's not humanly possible, that I'm going to wear it out before their album is released. Fortunately, if you enjoy the discotastic, seventies inspired glam of "I Don't Feel Like Dancing," I've got the perfect b-side for you. Stereo Explosion are Swedish, and opened for the legendary Ark in 2004. This is the only song I've been able to find from them, but it is absolutely fantastic. Very disco and very catchy (the best part being the "shake....shake, shake!" in the chorus), play it when SS needs a brief rest.

EDIT: I can't believe I didn't know about this earlier, but Stereo Explosion is actually comprised of members from the Ark! That makes them even cooler!!

Stereo Explosion - Disko


(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Peregrine said...

Very helpful info, much thanks for your post.
Weight Loss Tips | priligy | Buy tadalafil Australia

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home