Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 21, 2006

ALPHABEAT - FASCINATION


“We live on fascination"

Get ready for perhaps the most energetic, happiest song I've heard all year. Denmark's Alphabeat have yet to release an actual album yet but if Fascination is anything to go by, when they do it's gonna be massive. It all starts with an addictive, Pippettes-ish hand clap beat and then rolls along on a bed of playful girl/boy vocals until it hits the chorus, which is where it all blows into the stratosphere. Then the boogie guitar comes in... Freaking epic. I am eagerly awaiting further work from this group, though they have already set the bar extremely high for themselves.

Alphabeat - Fascination

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the track here.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

I don't know why I haven't written this earlier, but I can't stop listening to this song (which isn't such a good thing when you're supposed to be getting ready to go to sleep but, because of the overwhelming infectious happiness of it, all you want to do is go find someone to dance around the room with :) ).

So basically: I like it a lot--thanks!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you like it. I was exactly the same when I discovered it. It's just got that magical happy sound to it. It must be the beat. BTW... you can listen to two more songs on their myspace. They're not quite as good (what could be?) but they're fun.

www.myspace.com/alphabeatdk

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the band and I can tell you that the album is going amazing. It'all energic and music from the heart..
If you like them so much, go watch them live (If you ever get a chance). They are the best liveband I've ever seen.. Amazing energy and chemestry.

Love

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home