Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

CARPARK NORTH - 40 DAYS

“Yes, it’s true, we’re losing it all”

I have officially decided that Denmark is the new Sweden. Not that Sweden has lost any luster, but I am so impressed by all of the great Danish bands out right now. Carpark North are definitely among them. They play a ridiculously cool mixture of traditional rock music and electronic influences. 40 Days, off their 2003 debut, has the kind of deliriously sing-along chorus that should be gripping onto worldwide radio and not letting go. The stuff off their more recent album is great as well, but I’m afraid I won’t be playing it until I have this song out of my system (could be awhile). Still, I recommend you also check out their 2005 single Human. Brilliant stuff.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dansmoncafe said...

We are way better than Sweden ;) did you check out my name droppings?

1:47 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I sure did. I liked most of them too. Look for a few to probably surface on this blog. I'm so amazed that such a small country can be so full of great music!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home