Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

JOHNOSSI - MAN MUST DANCE


“Monkeys need to dance and so do you”

I've got an older track for you today. Johnossi are a Swedish rock duo whose sound is pretty raw but still uses great pop melodies. Man Must Dance is probably their most instant song and was a hit on Swedish radio a few summers ago. it's got a real classic sound to it, reminding me of something I've heard before... but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's one of those songs that will definitely stick with you after only one listen. The guys are about to embark upon a European tour and recently (well, somewhat recently) rereleased their debut with two bonus tracks.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home