Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 07, 2006

LITTLE BIRDY - COME ON COME ON


“Baby if you and me aren't trying, I can't see the point"

Another treat from down under for you today. I am drawn to this song mostly because it reminds me of some of the rockier stuff off Natalie Imbruglia's 90's debut, Left Of The Middle. Little Birdy's second album, Hollywood, has yet to be released and promises a dancier sound, but the pop of Come On Come On is a wonderful taster. Sure, their band name isn't something I'd really like to say out loud (me: "hey, you going to the Little Birdy show tonight?" you: "Um, what the hell is that?"), but the song more than makes up for it.

Little Birdy - Come On Come On

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home