Your Ad Here

Friday, October 20, 2006

THE MINIATURES - DEAD FLOWERS


“Here's a bag of hope and a bullet if you must"

To end this week of fantastic music (and not to toot my own horn, but it has been a great musical week, hasn't it?) I've got a future classic for you. This Canadian band sounds shockingly Swedish... even the vocals sound like they've got that distinctive Swedish accent. The song itself will grab you from the first listen with its catchy, funky power pop (assisted, of course, by disco keyboards). Dead Flowers is the first single and title track from The Miniatures' third album. And, as a special Friday treat, I've also got the video for you, which is amazing. Watch it until the end... and no, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.

The Miniatures - Dead Flowers

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

toot away! It has been a great week for music on your blog :) Its my first place to visit daily and i need to comment more often :) I am loving the hallowe'en feature as well!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I shall return the love and let you know that the zapping might as well be my homepage because it's the very first place I visit as well! :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home