Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

THE PEOPLE - ELECTRIC HIGHWAY


“I'm a gambling psychadelic"

I can safely say that this is the grooviest song I've ever posted. Now, "groovy" is a pretty narrow label and few songs actually fit it. Marc Bolan was famous for it, INXS did it justice, and now The People are making it epic again. This unsigned Danish band impressed me straight away with their clean pop melodies and dancefloor ready tunes. This particular song will hit you instantly with its chugging rhythm and luxurious vocals. Appropriately, it namechecks Las Vegas, and I can totally imagine this song being pumped out of stereos down the strip. Now if we can only convince a record label to swoop them up!

The People - Electric Highway

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album yet, but download more songs here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home