Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 08, 2006

ROBBIE WILLIAMS - LONESTAR RISING


“I lost myself in someone's song"

The first b-side from Robbie's Rudebox (no, I don't understand or approve of that title) project is this strange little dirge from the Rudebox single. While it's definitely not a runaway pop smash, it is intriguing and strange. Sounding like an electronic folksong sung in the middle of some desolate desert, it is another one of Williams' autobiographical leaning songs. I actually enjoyed Intensive Care (though the b-sides left a lot to be desired) and I can't wait for this new one.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link doesn't seem to be working, it says that you're not allowed to use direct links. Any suggestions for how to download it?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'll refer you to my fellow blogger Paul's site at http://thezapping.blogspot.com/

He's got the same track posted. Strange that the link wouldn't work for you. I tested it and it seemed to be fine. Do any of the others work for you??

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's working now. Sometimes downloading sites don't work for me, and I wonder if I'm trying at a high-peak time and there's just no room for me to get in. Thanks!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

From what I could tell, the service was just having problems that day because of a server transfer or something. Hopefully it won't be happening again.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home