Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 19, 2006



Disco "Song" #7



Listen & Download: Maywood - Late At Night
Download: Maywood - Late At Night

Isn't that an absolutely gorgeous picture? If only promo shots still looked like that. Anyways, I picked Dutch duo Maywood as this week's last post because, despite their inherent campiness and poor wardrobe choices (check out the video for proof), I actually cannot get this song out of my head. And, with its honky-tonk influences, I can see a glimmer of my beloved Scissor Sisters in this stupid little song. Plus, it's one of the only posts this week where unfortunate sexual connotations have not been present. Fun for the whole family!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

You bet your white unitard, it is!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently there´s been quite a scandal in Holland surrounding them, when they turned out to be incestious lesbian sisters. No, really! Besides this great little song, they had a horrible Mother´s Day hit with "Mother, how are you today?", which was incredibly bad.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Seriously?? God, can they get any better?!? I love this.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home