Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


A New Way To Get Your Hits

#1 Hits is devoted to uncovering the best music every single day. There's so many tracks from so many great new bands coming at you all, and it occurred to me that it might be nice to have somewhere to put these samples. So, I'm introducing bimonthy mix-cd covers (with patented track orders!). Simply right-click (images may need to be increased in size), save-as, cut out, fold in half and tape/glue/whatever and you have your very own #1 Hits sleeve! These cd sleeves will also be posted on the sidebar shortly. Let me know if you all like (or dislike) this idea so that I know if I should continue it or not!


2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

what a freaking genius idea. i'm jealous you thought of it first...

7:48 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you like it! And, by the looks of things, people are actually responding to them which is fantastic because I wasn't sure if the idea was something people would actually take to.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home