Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A note to clutch to your breast and treasure:

Added today to my blogroll is a link to the website Independent Clauses, a new partner of #1 Hits From Another Planet. Each month reviews from my website will be featured on Independent Clauses and I will be writing a short monthly column as well, including some of my favorite musical finds. make sure to check it out! In addition to music and gig reviews there are contests, editorials, and other special columns.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

excuse me alienhits readers! How come my zapping site is the 35th most popular link from this page and another site not updated for weeks is number 31?! :) What an absolute kick in the knickers ;)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Paul, it's because everyone has you bookmarked as their homepage! By the time they've gotten over here, they've already been zapped to contentment.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

aaah you 've made my needy self feel so much better ;)

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home