Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 10, 2006

THE CALLAHAN - BABY I MISS YOU


“I'm gonna miss you too much”

For those readers who haven't been with me since the very beginning, I want to reintroduce a Swedish band that I'm a very big fan of. Crafting one of the best songs of the decade (that would be Melody That Counts, posted waaaaaay back in the first weeks of the blog), the Callahan create a fantastic genre of "hardpop," synth-driven, poppy glam that's really addicting. if you haven't bought the band's debut already, I strongly urge you to do so. There are so many more great tracks like this one!

Listen: The Callahan - Baby I Miss You

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

good song - i'm (legally) downloading the album as we speak. Sort of. Am sure you know what i mean. I'm not crazy i swear. Crazy hot yes ;) god i have to stop having wine after work!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I never know what you're talking about! Not really, though...

So how do you like the album??

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home