Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 07, 2006

THE RINSE - NAUGHTY


“Me, messing around with you”

Another great dance-rock group for you today. I'm continually amazed. Just as this genre should be getting old, I find another band that brings something new to the music. Naughty will draw comparisons to Maroon 5 and The Feeling with an added electro edge. In other words, it is unstoppably good. Frontman Will Bates has lived in both the UK and America, and the dual influence is felt in the band's music. If you like this song, which you will, I encourage you to stop by their website and download the rest of them they have up for free. They're all just as good. In fact, if I had known a bit more about this band before I compiled my top ten bands to watch out for in 2007, they'd have easily made the list.

Listen: The Rinse - Naughty
Download: The Rinse - Naughty

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album yet, but download more for free here.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was it possible that such an idea should enter our brains?
buy hydrocodone online

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home