Your Ad Here

Monday, February 26, 2007

Boulevard - Only For You


“To turn our backs on suburban dreams"

Today I'm kicking off two weeks of some of the most consistently great pop music alienhits has presented you with in a while. And most of it, I can guarantee, you've never heard before. American band Boulevard starts us off today. The band's a dynamic mix of new wave and glam. Think alienhits favorites Bobby, Melody Club, Elkland and you'll have a bit of an idea of what you're going to hear. Mark my words on this one... these guys are going to be huge. This is a demo off their upcoming second album, and one of the better releases I've heard in awhile. Everything's here: the great melody, the amazing fashion and the percolating synths. It always amazes me when bands like this come from the States, because they seem to be so rare over here.

mp3: Boulevard - Only For You

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the debut album here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this song, it has a great melody and reminds me of the ark. However, the voice and parts of the song are similar to The Paper Faces.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you like it!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home