Your Ad Here

Friday, February 09, 2007

Lisa Miskovsky - Acceptable Losses

“And I'll tear it apart and I'll burn it all down 'cause I have to"

Lisa Miskovsky is a singer/songwriter from Sweden who writes semi-acoustic pop songs with some interesting global influences. she's been pretty successful in Sweden, first with Mary, which was alright, then with Sweet Misery, which I loved, and soon with Acceptable Losses, my favorite song from her so far. At first it may not sound like much, and is definitely a departure from the kind of music I usually post, but it's got a real perfect pop melody that gives it real staying power. Couple that with one hell of a chorus, and you've got a hit, no matter what the genre!

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger JOE GILLIS said...

Liking this song quite a lot... as well as a number of other tunes on this page. Took me a while to get around to finding you. But glad I finally did.

9:02 AM  
Blogger beketaten said...

I actually thought Lisa's song "Mary" was among the best tracks of '06, but to each their own I guess! This is fabulous too. She's a well-kept secret.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home