Your Ad Here

Friday, February 16, 2007

The Mo - Dancing Like A Heathen



“I was dancing like a heathen, running with the city rats"

On this last day of the #1 Hits birthday week, I'm going to give you all one last chance to pick up the brilliant Night At The Zoo by The Mo. There's one rule when listening to the following track: play it loud. The pounding chorus proves more transcendent than any church service that I've ever been to, and ten times more entertaining. I guarantee that you'll be hypnotized. How a band manages to pack this much brilliance into three and a half minutes is beyond me. Oh yeah... and about the album. Heathen is not even one of the top three songs on it. That should be enough to convince you...

mp3: The Mo - Dancing Like A Heathen
zshare: The Mo - Dancing Like A Heathen

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

Before Melodifestivalen fever took over me again yesterday, I listened to this song, loved it, and you convinced me--I ordered the album. I just wish PayPal would settle my dispute already so I can reorder the Ark's second album (don't want to buy it again yet on the off off chance the supposed seller ends up actually sending it to me)...

8:48 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yay!!! You will LOVE it, guaranteed! Oh, and I hope the Ark album comes. That is one of their best.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home