Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Overnight Lows - My Oh My



“Open your eyes, my oh my"

Like alienhits fave Lucky Soul, Overnight Lows plays a classic blend of pop and rock fronted by a charismatic blonde. My Oh My, my (oh my!) favorite track that I've heard from the band, has got beautiful, almost electronic verses which give way to a singalong, radio-friendly chorus. It is an amazing pop song, and exhibit A as to why this Californian foursome should be ruling the charts. In a way their music sounds like the kind of thing that was popular in the mid to late nineties... straightforward pop/rock delivered with a timeless punch. Warning: one listen and it will be glued to your brain.

mp3: Overnight Lows - My Oh My
zshare: Overnight Lows - My Oh My

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home