Your Ad Here

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Attic - Remember Tomorrow




“She makes me remember tomorrow"

Fresh off the heels of their Melodifestivalen entry, Swedish dance duo The Attic has rereleased their debut album with a different tracklisting (about half the album is new) and a different title. They've greatly improved upon the original (look for a review eventually), and part of the reason is a greater variety of tracks. There is at least one more massive hit in waiting (which, along with their current hit The Arrival, features Therese on vocals), but that's not what I'm posting today. Instead, I'm posting the title track. It is, despite the band's club background, a rock/pop song. There are several tracks on the new album that for all intents and purposes are rock/pop rather than dance, and it really improves the record as a whole. Remember Tomorrow is catchy as hell, even in its silliness, and is fittingly dramatic. More importantly, it marks a new direction I'm happy that the band is exploring a bit more of.

mp3: The Attic - Remember Tomorrow
zshare: The Attic - Remember Tomorrow

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

6 Comments:

Blogger KulPop said...

Hi Nick,

Thanks for another great track from The Attic. I'd like to order both of their cds, can you recommend an on-line store that has them and will ship them to North America?

Going to see Lo-Fi-Fnk on Tuesday night, should be interesting.

Cheers,

KulPop

9:55 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hey,

Glad you like it. The cheapest place I can recommend for the cds is probably cd-wow, though shipping times with them can sometimes be iffy. They are prone to backorders, I've found, but they have both the cds.

http://www.cd-wow.us/detail_results.php?product_code=1907878

I am so jealous about Lo-Fi-Fnk! I hope you have a great time!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

Ah, brilliant! More from the Attic is always a good thing. I like the song, and had no idea they had a new album out already! I'm not sure I can justify buying this whole album when half the tracks were on the first, but I'll definitely buy the new ones. I enjoyed a lot of their debut album, but if they had to choose the six tracks to reuse, I think they made the best choices.

Congratulations on going to the UK! Should be amazing, and you'll be able to use CDOn (I think)--definite plus.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

Oops--that should't be six, more like eight!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Grifit said...

Congratulations on going to the UK!
The track is great and I will be looking more things from the Attic
Thanks for the song

5:54 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I am completely in love with the new Attic record. You'll be hearing more about it soon in a review, but definitely pick it up because it is damn near flawless!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home