Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Would You Like Don Juan Dracula's Album For Free??

After granting Alienhits an interview, Don Juan Dracula have gone one step further and are going to give out 20 free digital downloads of their album, Young Debutantes II! Trust me when I say that this is one of the best albums of the last five years, especially if you are into synthpop.

Best of all, all you need to do to get this album is email me and include, in the body of the email:

1. Your email address
2. Your favorite new band that you have discovered through #1 Hits From Another Planet

Then, I will pick the first ten emails and send them to the band... soon you'll have a link to download the album sent right to you!

Good luck!

Don Juan Dracula's website

2 Comments:

Blogger Grifit said...

OK, I already send my mail.
By the way, thanks for the help.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

That's pretty damn fab!

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home