Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tiny Dancers - I Will Wait For You



"But one day you'll wait for someone like me"

I am a relatively new convert to the Tiny Dancers club, and I don't know how I've missed them up to this point. Perhaps it's because I Will Wait For You is not the standard sound of alienhits. In fact, it's even got a bit of a country vibe to it. But, it's one of my favorite songs of the past few weeks. The melody is absolutely soaring and the group's sound has a real classic feeling to it. Think a bit of Elton John mixed with Neil Diamond and maybe even a little John Denver. This doesn't sound particularly appetizing, I know, but the song just happens to be perfect. If you're not singing along by the second or third listen, I'd be very surprised. It's something about the slowed down, dramatic chorus that gets me. Plus, lead singer David Kay has got a flawless voice for this style of music. The band's debut album is out on the 11th of June, preceded by the new single Hannah We Know, which is quite possibly just as good as this one. It's too early to tell right now, but like the Zutons' Valerie last year, this could end up being my song of the early summer.

Tiny Dancers - I Will Wait For You (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here)

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i heard Hannah We Know (and googled it thinking it was called And Now We Know :P) and thought, hmmmm, I know that band's name and came to my reliable #1 hits and there you are! All Tiny Dancer'd up for me :) Amazing

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home