Your Ad Here

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Dance Inc. - Don't Run To The Suburbs



"When you're still young, when you're seventeen"

This band's name pretty much tells you all you need to know about them, right? This song was submitted to me and, while I get a lot of submissions from artists and labels of varying quality, I'm always pleased when a submitter has obviously been reading my blog and knows what kind of music I post. The Dance Inc. creates moody, 80's inspired electro pop that has a real stately, accomplished feeling about it. Taking a break from all the amazing Swedes this week, this group hails from Germany, another hotbed of European talent (well, most of the time). Don't Run To The Suburbs (great title, btw) is from their new album Legs And Arms, which I am excited to hear in its entirety based upon the strength of this track.

The Dance Inc. - Don't Run To The Suburbs (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home