Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Helena Josefsson - By Your Side



"If you could just show me that I count"

I am somehow convinced that this song is a cover of an older classic, yet I’ve found no proof of this. It just sounds so incredibly hit-worthy, yet it was released at the end of last year and somehow I missed it. Most of you will probably know Helena Josefsson as the female singer in Per Gessle’s duet (Hey Mr. DJ) Won’t You Play Another Love Song, which was a minor hit in Sweden last spring. On her debut album, she’s an incredibly pop-minded singer who dabbles in all sorts of genres. By Your Side is probably her more dancey side, and it’s the one that I prefer. The vocals on this, as well as the soaring chorus, are beautiful. It has that strange quality of being a straightforward pop/dance track, yet still retaining a certain singer/songwriter edge.

Helena Josefsson - By Your Side (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger LJdM said...

You can find more information about Helena Josefsson in my blog:

http://helenamouche.blogspot.com

Greetings!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home