Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Napoleon - I Love My Baby (But If Anyone Touches Her I'll Kill Them)



"Lovin' me so loose"

Hey everyone! I'm back from my Hultsfred sojourn with a band so great that I have to post not one, but two tracks by them today. Napoleon is a new Swedish band with a fantastic old-school soul-pop sound. If you're a fan of Moneybrother's off kilter vocals you'll love lead singer Johan Barrett's singing, but it's really the background vocals of the girls that power this band and give their sound a great classic pop feel that should appeal to pretty much anybody with ears. Add to that songs of incredible catchiness and you've got an absolutely amazing band in the making. They haven't yet released their debut album, but they have a new single out called Cleopatra that sounds great. If you're in the mood for some shimmering summertime pop, this post is definitely for you. Get on the bandwagon early and become a Napoleon fan before they set Swedish radio on fire, which of course they will.

Napoleon - I Love My Baby (But If Anyone Touches Her I'll Kill Them) (mp3) (zshare)
Napoleon - I Try To Despise The Ugly People (But The Beautiful Ones Keep Turning Me Down) (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download more for free here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home