Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pikko - Kill With A Dance



"If I gave you the chance would you kill with a dance?"

I promised you some Pikko and here she is with her brilliant single Kill With A Dance. This song is so great that the first time I heard it I had to check and make sure it wasn't a cover. It sounds like an 80's classic... with one difference: the voice. You're either going to love her or hate her depending on whether or not you like her vocals. They're definitely unique. As my breakout performer of the Hultsfred Festival, though, I'm completely smitten. If only I could bottle up her live show and let you all see it. In a strange way she reminds me of the Russian runner up on last season of America's Next Top Model, if anyone watched that. I know that's completely random, but there you go. Basically, I think she and her music are very exciting and bizarre, and there really isn't enough bizarre pop in the world. Plus, the song's got one of the best, most irresistable choruses I've heard in some time. Let me know what you think about this track because I honestly don't think many people have heard it before.

Pikko - Kill With A Dance (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download more for free here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home