Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hotel Motel - Sleep (Italo Remix)



"Oh yeah, it's okay... you're gonna sleep tonight"

Today I'm introducing you to a latecomer to my Young Guns project. I've been following the UK's Hotel Motel for months and months now, but have been biding my time until something became available that I could post. Now, the band have provided the public with a remix (done by The Hearts Of Black Science) of their song Sleep. It's a bit dancier than their other stuff, but most definitely a worthy effort and one of the better tracks I've heard this year. The biggest asset to Hotel Motel's sound is definitely lead singer Marika's flawless, gorgeous voice. It'll transport you back to the 80's in the best possible way. I am expecting big things for these guys and I'm excited to watch them bloom into the conquering band that I know they can be. Sleep gives some indication of their potential, but, to be fully introduced to Hotel Motel, you MUST click over to their myspace and listen to Long Distance. This is an Alienhits order, because that track is one of the best songs that has been released this year, if not the best. It is simply perfect and should single handedly launch their career if released.

Hotel Motel - Sleep (Italo Remix) (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album to buy yet, but again, listen to Long Distance here!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 'Long Distance' is an awesome song! It's so eighties inspired and I love that.

I never would have found Hotel Motel without your excellent blog, or many of the other cool bands + songs you blog about. So thank you very much!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

I agree--"Long Distance" is amazing! Very '80's, but, as you say, "in the best possible way."

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home