Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Karatkorn - Days



"Days fade away while I walk away"

I know very little about Karatkorn, except that it's a dance project that sounds like it could fit right on the new Pleasure album. It doesn't sound totally unlike the kind of stuff that the UK's Booty Luv is doing right now, though it's far more refined and stylish. It's also a duet with a female singer and one of the guys in the band. Days is a perfect track for the summer, all sweeping synths and insistent beat. Nevermind the pretty dark lyrics... with a sound like this it is absolutely impossible not to dance.

Karatkorn - Days (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! I don't know where to buy the single, though!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i made a cd of your most recent postings for a road trip yesterday and very good it was too. The staff from work in the car with me were most impressed. They thought it would be 2 hours of Debbie Gibson and Take That. Well obviously there was some of that, but some of your acts upped my cool factor. Woo! Go me. And you obviously...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

That's so cool! I'm so happy that everyone liked the songs. At the end of the month I'm planning to cobble together a new cd sleeve for the past two months' tracks. Should be good.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home