Your Ad Here

Friday, August 03, 2007

Bermuda Triangle - Two Things



"You couldn't see yourself so you kept on fighting"

With a name like Bermuda Triangle, you'd expect something really different and mysterious. It turns out, though, that this band plays pretty much straightforward synth pop, but that's in no way a bad thing. The band have a stately sound similar to bands like Erasure and Pet Shop Boys. Two Things is my favorite track, with gorgeous, throbbing verses and a big chorus. On another note, I love the press photo. It reminds me of a school photo where everything is meticulously arranged and nobody really wants to be there.

Bermuda Triangle - Two Things (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

you said throbbing which for some reason made me laugh a lot. this is quite 80s in a good way. also digging the dolly post below :) I owe you an email!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I use that word throbbing far too much when describing music. It's rather naughty.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home