Your Ad Here

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sneaky Sound System - Thin Disguise



"Spending too much time at the disco? Well, maybe you've got to give a little jazz a go"

I wrote about Australian pop band Sneaky Sound System a few months ago before I had heard their album in whole. Now that I have, I can't resist posting Thin Disguise, my favorite track from the record and a song that I think is perfect for the last days of summer. It's what all those Armand Van Heldens, David Guettas, and Groove Armadas should sound like. I love all those guys... don't get me wrong, but this track blows all of their recent stuff out of the water. It's just so... fun. Plus, it's got perhaps the best line this year (quoted above) that precedes a very random, but very enjoyable, jazz piano breakdown.

Sneaky Sound System - Thin Disguise (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Harrison (from Harrison Galaxy) said...

Yet another cracker, thx a lot for Sneaky Sound System, Nick :-) Lovin' the updated Flash & the Pan sound, popped over to their myspace and got initially startled when the first was worryingly like a cascada-esque popdance-by-numbers effort, but persevere and you get a reward - Thin Disguise is the best though for me.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home